Fujikura FSM70S-K Fusion Splicer Kit
The Fujikura FSM70S is the latest addition to Fujikura's fusion splicer range and has been specifically designed to be more ergonomic, faster and have greater durability than the 60S, reducing splicing time to just seven seconds.
The rugged construction design adds improved reliability by resisting shock, rain and dust, allowing it to withstand a 30 inch drop test. Two of the newest features include an automated wind protector and a tube heater which has been developed for quicker splicing cycles and to reduce the number of operational steps. The unit also includes a high-resolution LCD monitor, powerful Li-ion battery for longer operation time and built in videos for on-the-go training.
- Automated and programmable wind protector
- 14-second automated tube heater
- Fully ruggedized for shock, dust and moisture
- Li-Ion battery with 200 splices/shrinks per charge
- 5 mm cleave length for splice on connector or small package needs
- Sheath clamp or fiber holder operation
- On-board training and support videos
- Internet software upgrades
- Multi-function transit case with integrated workstation