Microwave spectrum analysis in a lightweight, hand-held form
Rohde & Schwarz introduces three new base models to the Spectrum Rider FPH family, extending their capability into the microwave frequency range.
Here’s a brief look at the main features and applications of this newly extended family of portable spectrum analysers.
- 3 new base models (6 GHz, 13.6 GHz, 26.5 GHz)
- software upgrades extend capability up to 31 GHz
Extended range of measurement tasks across varied applications
These higher-frequency models allow the Spectrum Rider FPH to carry out an extensive range of measurement tasks in the field and lab. It’s an ideal tool for a variety of applications:
- verifying signal transmission over 5G, broadcast, radar and satellite communications links
Supports everyday measurement tasks in:
- aerospace and defence
- mobile network testing
- regulatory sector
Perfect for mobile use
- lightweight (only 2.5kg)
- long battery life (goes for more than 6 hours without the need to recharge)
- wireless remote control from a mobile device
Seamless frequency upgrades
Upgrading via keycode gives you the flexibility to extend your analyser’s frequency with minimal disruption as there’s no downtime and no recalibration.