New FSW85 Signal and Spectrum Analyser from Rohde & Schwarz
Rohde & Schwarz have introduced a new model to its FSW range, capable of analysing broadband and pulsed signals up to 85 GHz.
The FSW85 is perfectly suited for demanding research and development applications in fields such as automotive radar, 5G/other wireless standards and aerospace/defence.
It’s the only analyser currently on the market which can cover the frequency range from 2 Hz to 85 GHz in a single sweep, making it possible for you to test baseband and RF with a single analyser.
The FSW85 can be optionally equipped with an internal analysis bandwidth of 500 MHz, giving developers of radar components a variety of analysis options. It can even achieve an analysis bandwidth of 2 GHz, when combined with the FSW-B2000 option and an RTO oscilloscope.
- Frequency range from 2 Hz to 85 GHz (with external harmonic mixers from Rohde & Schwarz up to 110 GHz)
- Low phase noise of –137 dBc (1 Hz) at 10 kHz offset (1 GHz carrier)
- –88 dBc dynamic range (with noise cancellation) for WCDMA ACLR measurements
- Up to 2 GHz analysis bandwidth
- < 0.4 dB total measurement uncertainty up to 8 GHz
- Real-time analysis up to 160 MHz bandwidth
- High-resolution 12.1" (31 cm) touchscreen
- Multiple measurement applications can be run and displayed in parallel