Software Release: Version 3.7.2 for the Cobham (Aeroflex) 3920B
Cobham have released software version 3.7.2 for the 3920B Series Digital Radio Test Set.
Version 3.7.2 has major changes and improvements across all technology platforms within the 3920 Series Radio Test Set.
It is strongly recommended that all units be upgraded to this new version. The 3920 Series requires Version 3.6.0 or above to support updates to automated test scripts. Version 3.7.2 is compatible with all 3920 and 3920B models of the 3920 Series product line.
- Added support for the KVL 4000 keyloader in Option 209
- Added Option 644 to support APX™ 8000 Series Auto-Test and Alignment. This option requires Option 604
- Added Option 636 - KNG-S Series Auto-Test and Alignment Version 4.0.4
Auto-Test Script Updates:
Option 604 - APX Auto-Test and Alignment Version 4.2
- Added ESN from the radio to the test report
- Resolved an issue for older 3900 Series products that did not have a DMM installed
- Added support for Option 644 APX 8000
Option 604 - BK DPHX5102X Series Auto-Test and Alignment Version 4.0.1
- Modified the power alignment adjustments to step in smaller increments
Option 610 - MOTOTRBO™ Auto-Test and Alignment Version 4.2.0
- Added detection for H56QD and H56JD CSA radios
- Added modifications to support Motorola firmware version R02.50.04
- Added support for the UHF ATEX (H56QC) radios
- Added support for the VHF ATEX and CQST radios (H56JC)