The latest new products from Rohde & Schwarz
Superb accuracy and unprecedented speed in the new series of RTP oscilloscopes
R&S have further expanded their range of oscilloscopes with the introduction of the RTP family. The development of this new series of scopes concentrated on measurement accuracy, speed, a wide range of functions and future-proof technology, making the new models the ideal choice for debugging (e.g. embedded components with fast digital or wideband RF interfaces).
Key features and advantages
Customised frontend ASICs and realtime processing hardware enable highly accurate measurements with unprecedented speed in a compact form factor.
Realtime signal integrity
- High-performance frontend
- Realtime de-embedding
- Hardware-accelerated processing for fast results
- Comprehensive analysis tools
- Time-correlated analysis of multiple signal types
- Multiple 18-bit high-precision voltage and current channels
Compact and configurable
- Most compact high-performance instrument platform
- Highest configuration flexibility
- Advanced user interface
Comprehensive probe portfolio
The RTP family is available now as 4 GHz, 6 GHz or 8 GHz models.
New compact generators set standards in the midrange class
The SMB100B analogue RF signal generator and the SMBV100B vector signal generator boast outstanding spectral purity, unprecedented output power and easy, intuitive touchscreen operation.
Ideal for RF semiconductor development, telecommunications, and aerospace & defence, these compact, lightweight generators are easy to transport and take up minimal space in the lab.
SMB100B key features
- Frequency range from 8 kHz to 1 GHz, 3 GHz or 6 GHz
- Outstanding single sideband (SSB) phase noise of < –134 dBc (meas.) at 1 GHz and an offset of 20 kHz
- Very low wideband noise of < –153 dBc (typ.) at 15 MHz < f ≤ 6 GHz and an offset of 30 MHz
- Ultra high output power of 34 dBm (meas.) at 1 GHz
- Compact form factor with 2 HU and ¾ 19" width
SMBV100B key features
- Frequency range from 8 kHz to 3 GHz or 6 GHz
- Ultra high output power up to +34 dBm
- 500 MHz modulation bandwidth with perfect accuracy
Easy upgrading via software keycode
Both generators are a flexible and future-proof investment as most upgrades can be added via software keycode. For example, modulation standards, output power and, with the R&S SMBV100B vector model, even the RF frequency range and modulation bandwidth can be upgraded without having to send your instrument in to a Rohde & Schwarz service centre.
Both the SMB100B and SMBV100B are available now in a variety of configurations. With frequency ranges from 8 kHz to 1 GHz, 3 GHz and 6 GHz, they can be tailored to suit many different applications.
Have you thought about renting Rohde & Schwarz test equipment?
MCS Test are an approved UK rental partner for Rohde & Schwarz. Renting your R&S equipment from us lets you get the equipment you need now, without having to rely on capital budget, compromise on quality, or spread the acquisition of multiple items over a number of years. We have a number of flexible finance packages available.