Com-Power LI-4100 LISN
Frequency Range: 10 kHz - 10 MHz / 100 Amps
The Com-Power LI-4100 Line Impedance Stabilisation Network can handle up to 100 Amps AC (70 Amps DC) current and provides the necessary measurement platform for performing power line conducted emissions compliance testing as required by MIL-STD 461F.
Com-Power LI-4100 LISN Product Description
The LI-4100 Line Impedance Stabilisation Network can handle upto 100 Amps AC (70Amps DC) current and provides the necessary measurement platform for performing power line conducted emissions compliance testing as required by MIL-STD 461F.
- The concept and advantages of the LISN is to:
- connect in series with, and impose a defined impedance on, the lines under test; thereby providing a distinct advantage over current or voltage probe measurements, where the impedance of the lines is largely uncontrolled
- provide a coaxial RF measurement port for connection to the measurement equipment, to which the disturbance voltages present at the EUT port are coupled for measurement
- isolate the AE (ancillary equipment) port from the EUT and RF ports, which:
1) Minimises the influence of the AE-connected equipment/cabling on the impedance (and voltage division factor) of the network
2) Reduces the amplitude of any ambient signals, as well as spurious disturbance voltages generated by the AE-connected equipment, thereby minimising their potential impact on the measurement results
Two pairs of LI-4100 can be used to accommodate 3-phase power systems (Wye or Delta configurations).