Ceyear 6418C Mini OTDR
Designed for FFTx Networks
The Ceyear 6418C OTDR is a mini test instrument designed for FFTx network,mainly used to measure the physical characteristics of optical fibers & cables including length, transmission loss and splice loss etc.
6418C OTDR deploys an integrative mold of two colours and two materials, which makes it novel and beautiful in appearance, strong and firm in structure. With both touch screen and keypad, the operation is quite convenient. The built-in advanced anti-reflection LCD makes the operation interface-clearly visible even in the field.
Ceyear 6418C Mini OTDR Product Description
The instrument has 4-path of optical interface, which can simultaneously realize the functions of optical power meter, VFL, single-mode and multi-mode test. The interface type is exchangeable, which makes it more convenient to clean the end surface of the fiber.
The instrument has multiple external interfaces, can realize not only the remote control via Ethernet interface, but also the data communication with U disk, printer and PC via two different types of USB interfaces. The test result can be sed in the instrument, or to the SD card via SD interface. With large capacity lithium battery, 6418C OTDR can continuously function over 8 hours, very suitable for field work.
Features & Functions
- ≤0.8m ultra-short event dead zone, easy to test optical fiber jumper;
- Up to 45dB large dynamic range, 256k data sample points;
- The most advanced technology of double color & material integrative mold, strong and firm;
- Advanced antireflection LCD, clear display interface in field；
- Various test modes, touch screen and keypad operation;
- Automatic detection of the communication light signal;
- Remote control via Ethernet;
- Two USB interfaces: can connect to the external U disk, or communicate with PC through SyncActive software；
- Support Bellcore GR196 and SR-4731 file format;
- Alarm on low voltage of the battery;
- WinCE window operation system, Chinese/ English operation interface；
- Built-in visible fault locator (VFL) and optical power meter function；
- Exchangeable optical output connector, more convenient for surface cleaning;
- On-line upgrading of application software, no need to return back to the manufacturer.