Keysight N6702C Low-Profile Modular Power System Mainframe, 1200W, 4 Slots
Free Keysight U1733C Handheld LCR Meter when you purchase this product!
Shipping: Please Enquire For Delivery Lead TimesTotal inc VAT: £4,185.60
The N6701C ofers GPIB, LAN, and USB interfaces standard, and LXI compliance. Select from more than 30 different DC power modules, ranging in capability from basic to high precision.
Keysight N6702C Low-Profile Modular Power System Mainframe, 1200W, 4 Slots Product Description
- N6702C Power System Mainframe holds 1 to 4 modules
- 1200 W total when operating from 200 - 240 VAC input, 600 W total when operating from 100 - 120 VAC input
- Choose from more than 30 different dc power modules
- Programmable voltage and current
- Fast command processing time
- Outputs can be connected in parallel or series
- Programmable overvoltage & overcurrent protection
- 10 store-recall states, output sequencing
- Oscilloscope-like digitizer & ARB output (with N6750/60 Power Modules)
- Streamline tasks with front panel control and advanced programmable including automated sequencing of up to 512 output settings
- Synchronize to other events in your ATE system with advanced hardware and software triggering
- GPIB (SCPI), USB 2.0, LAN
- LXI Class C Compliant
- Universal AC input, power factor correction
- Small size - Only 1.75 inches (1U) of rack space
Keysight N6702C is a 1200 W 1U high, 4-slot modular power system mainframe that accepts from 1 to 4 N6700 series DC power modules in any combination. Modules are ordered separately. The N6701C ofers GPIB, LAN, and USB interfaces standard, and LXI compliance. Select from more than 30 different DC power modules, ranging in capability from basic to high precision.
The N6700 MPS comes standard with GPIB, USB 2.0, and 10/100 Base-T Ethernet LAN interfaces. While GPIB is best suited for use with existing systems, Keysight offers USB and LAN to allow you to take advantage of the availability, speed, and ease-of-use of common computer industry standard interfaces. The N6700 is fully compliant with the LXI Class C specification. The N6700 can be controlled via a standard web browser. The N6700 contains a web server that provides web pages for monitor, control, and setup of the MPS.
In addition to full control over its three standard interfaces, the N6700 has a full featured front panel to permit easy manual operation for test prototyping, debugging, and troubleshooting when used in an ATE system. You can have confidence that the N6700 is working properly because you can view the settings and actual output values on all four outputs at the same time.
High-Speed Test Extensions
To make your testing go even faster, the N6700 DC power modules offer HighSpeed Test Extensions (HSTE). This enhancement to the DC power modules extends the capabilities to include features similar to a built-in arbitrary waveform generator and a built-in oscilloscope. HSTE is optional on the N6730/40/50/70 DC power modules (option 054). HSTE is standard on the N6760 precision DC power modules, the N6780 SMU modules, the N6783 application-specific modules, and the N6790 Electronic Load series modules.
Power Modules for the N6700 Modular Power System
Basic DC Power Module - The Keysight N6730, N6740 and N6770 families of DC power modules provide programmable voltage and current, measurement and protection features at a very economical price, making these modules suitable to power the DUT or to provide power for ATE system resources such as fixture control.
Keysight N6702C Low-Profile Modular Power System Mainframe, 1200W, 4 Slots Specifications