Keysight 53230A 350 MHz Universal Frequency Counter/Timer, 12 digits/s, 20 ps
350 MHz Universal Frequency Counter/Timer, 12 digits/s, 20 ps
Shipping: Please Enquire For Delivery Lead TimesTotal inc VAT: £4,310.40
The 53200 Series of RF and universal frequency counter/timers expands on this expectation to provide you with the most information, connectivity, and new measurement capabilities, while building on the speed and accuracy you’ve depended on with Keysight Technologies, Inc. time and frequency measurement expertise.
Keysight 53230A 350 MHz Universal Frequency Counter/Timer, 12 digits/s, 20 ps Product Description
- 350 MHz baseband frequency
- OPTIONAL 6 or 15 GHz microwave channels
- Up to 12 digits/sec
- 20 ps single-shot time resolution
- Up to 75,000 and 90,000 readings/sec (frequency and time interval)
- Frequency, period, frequency ratio, max/min/peak-to-peak input voltage, time interval, single period, pulse width, rise/fall time, duty cycle, phase, totalize, timestamp/ MDA
- Carrier frequency, carrier period, pulse repetition interval (PRI), pulse repetition frequency (PRF), positive and negative width
- Continuous gap-free measurements
- Basic modulation domain analysis (MDA) and timestamp
- Pulse/burst measurement
- Datalog trend plot
- Cumulative histogram
- Built-in math analysis and statistics
- 1M reading memory and USB Flash storage
- LXI-C/Ethernet LAN, USB, GPIB
- Optional battery for portability and timebase accuracy
- A BenchVue software license (BV0011B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.
You need to make accurate time and frequency measurements and you need to do it fast. Next-generation Keysight 53200 Series counters provide the performance you need, along with important extras that may surprise you. You get more than higher performance. You get insight. What makes the 53200 Series counters better than anything you've used before? Here are a few of the improvements and new capabilities:
- More frequency: 350 MHz baseband frequency, OPTIONAL 6- or 15-GHz microwave channels
- More resolution: Up to 12 digits/sec and 20-ps single-shot time interval
- More information accessibility: 1M reading memory, up to 75,000 frequency readings/sec, strip chart/trend plot, cumulative histograms
- More connectivity: First LXI-compliant counters (LXI/Ethernet, USB, and GPIB connectivity)
- More measurement capability: Basic modulation domain/time stamp, pulse/burst measurements
Get all this capability along with full compatibility with the previous generation of 531xxA counters.
Includes documentation on CD, Keysight IO Library, power cord, USB cable, calibration certificate.
Keysight 53230A 350 MHz Universal Frequency Counter/Timer, 12 digits/s, 20 ps Specifications