Tektronix FCA3100 300 MHz Frequency Counter
Max Frequency: 300 MHz, Time Resolution: 50 ps
Offering up to 300 MHz measurements, the Tektronix FCA3100 Frequency Counter pack many different functions into one feature-rich instrument. With unprecedented resolution, you can capture very small frequency and time changes. And with the industry's most comprehensive analysis modes, including measurement statistics, histograms, and trend plots, you have the tools you need to quickly and accurately analyse your signal.
Tektronix FCA3100 300 MHz Frequency Counter Product Description
Offering up to 20 GHz measurements, the Tektronix FCA3000 and FCA3100 Frequency Counter Series pack many different functions into one feature-rich instrument. With unprecedented resolution, you can capture very small frequency and time changes. And with the industry's most comprehensive analysis modes, including measurement statistics, histograms, and trend plots, you have the tools you need to quickly and accurately analyze your signal.
- 12 digit/s frequency resolution
- Down to 50 ps time resolution
- Multi-parameter display
- Trend Plot mode
- Histogram mode
- Statistics mode
- Optional TimeView™ software
- USB and GPIB ports
- PC Connectivity
- See small changes in frequency with industry-leading frequency resolution.
- Accurately capture signal details with industry-leading single-shot time resolution.
- Read critical auxiliary measurement values displayed with your main frequency, time, or phase measurement to quickly asses your device's performance.
- Plot measurement trends and graphically identify the extent of drift and intermittent events.
- Discover stability or noise problems by viewing results as a histogram.
- View multiple statistical values such as average, min, max, standard and Allan deviation to see how your signal is changing.
- Transform your timer/counter into a modulation domain analyser and see frequency changes over time to truly characterize your device's performance.
- Easily connect to a personal computer for further analysis or into an ATE system with the back-panel USB and GPIB ports; an emulation mode for legacy timer/counters further simplifies integrating into an existing ATE system.
- Control your timer/counter, log data, and simply transfer and document your results with the included copy of NI LabVIEW SignalExpress software.
Tektronix FCA3100 300 MHz Frequency Counter Specifications
|Model||Max Frequency||Time Resolution||Frequency Resolution|
|FCA3000||300 MHz||100 ps||12 digit|
|FCA3003||3 GHz||100 ps||12 digit|
|FCA3100||300 MHz||50 ps||12 digit|
|FCA3103||3 GHz||50 ps||12 digit|
|FCA3020||20 GHz||100 ps||12 digit|
|FCA3120||20 GHz||50 ps||12 digit|