Tektronix MCA3040 40 GHz Microwave Analyser
Max Frequency: 40 GHz, Time Resolution: 100 PS
Offering up to 40 GHz measurements, the Tektronix MCA3040 Microwave Analyser packs many different functions into one feature-rich instrument. The integrated power meter and two additional timer/counter channels offer you even more test functionality than other microwave analysers on the market. With unprecedented resolution, you can capture very small frequency and time changes.
Tektronix MCA3040 40 GHz Microwave Analyser Product Description
Offering up to 40 GHz measurements, the Tektronix MCA3000 Microwave Analyzer Series packs many different functions into one feature-rich instrument. The integrated power meter and two additional timer/counter channels offer you even more test functionality than other microwave analysers on the market. With unprecedented resolution, you can capture very small frequency and time changes. And with the industry's most comprehensive analysis modes, including measurement statistics, histograms, and trend plots, you have the tools you need to quickly and accurately analyse your signal.
- 12 digit/s frequency resolution
- 100 ps time resolution
- Multi-parameter display
- Trend Plot mode
- Histogram mode
- Statistics mode
- Integrated power meter
- Optional TimeView™ software
- PC Connectivity
- See small changes in frequency with industry-leading frequency resolution.
- Accurately capture signal details with industry-leading single-shot time resolution.
- Read critical auxiliary measurement values displayed with your main frequency, time, or phase measurement to quickly asses your device's performance.
- Plot measurement trends and graphically identify the extent of drift and intermittent events.
- Discover stability or noise problems by viewing results as a histogram.
- View multiple statistical values such as average, min, max, standard and Allan deviation to see how your signal is changing.
- Measure frequency and power with a single connection, enabling you to analyze variations in signal power with 0.01 dBm resolution @ 100 ms acquisition time.
- Transform your timer/counter into a modulation domain analyzer and see frequency changes over time to truly characterize your device's performance.
- Easily connect to a personal computer for further analysis or into an ATE system with the back-panel USB and GPIB ports; an emulation mode for legacy timer/counters further simplifies integrating into an existing ATE system.
- Control your timer/counter, log data, and simply transfer and document your results with the included copy of NI LabVIEW SignalExpress software.
Tektronix MCA3040 40 GHz Microwave Analyser Specifications
|Model||Max Frequency||Time Resolution||Frequency Resolution|
|MCA3027||27 GHz||100 ps||12 digit|
|MCA3040||40 GHz||100 ps||12 digit|