Keysight B2987B Electrometer / High Resistance Meter, 0.01fA, Battery
Resolution and large resistances of up to 10 PΩ (10 x 1015 Ω).
Shipping: Please Enquire For Delivery Lead TimesTotal inc VAT: £9,754.80
The B2985B Electrometer/High Resistance Meter is the world’s only graphical electrometer that allows you to confidently measures small currents with 0.01 fA (0.01 x 10-15 A) resolution and large resistances of up to 10 PΩ (10 x 1015 Ω). It possesses a 4.3” color LCD with a graphical user interface that provides trend chart and histogram data in addition to numeric information.
Keysight B2987B Electrometer / High Resistance Meter, 0.01fA, Battery Product Description
Maximize Your Measurement Confidence
The Keysight Femto / Picoammeters and Electrometers / High Resistance Meters offer best-in-class measurement performance and unprecedented features to maximize your measurement confidence. The Femto / Picoammeters and Electrometers both offer 0.01 fA (0.01 x 10-15 A) minimum current resolution, which meets virtually all existing and future low-level current measurement needs. The Electrometers feature a 1,000 V voltage sourcing capability that supports up to 10 PΩ (10 x 1015 Ω) resistance measurements. Both of the Femto / Picoammeter and Electrometer have battery powered versions to eliminate AC power line noise, providing unmatched level of noise reduction, enabling low-level measurements that were previously impossible.
- Measure resistance up to 10 PΩ (10 x 1015 Ω)
- Get a picoammeter and electrometer in battery-powered versions
- Eliminate the AC power line noise when making low-level measures
- Analyze chart results using the 4.3” liquid crystal display that supports a variety of viewing modes — numeric, trend chart, and histogram)
- Select the appropriate measurement using the built-in real-time noise monitor
- Capture transient device and material behavior perform a quick statistical analyses
- Isolate the cause of noise from external setups (cables, connectors, adapters, chambers) with the Keysight optional setup integrity checker