Rigol DS6104 Oscilloscope
Frequency Range: 600 MHz or 1 GHz / Channels: 2 or 4
The 6000 Series Digital Oscilloscopes have 600 MHz to 1 GHz of Bandwidth. Detecting high speed signals and device characteristics including ESD, digital video, and differential signals (using an differential probe accessory) is now easier than ever with our most advanced digital oscilloscope platform. With 5 GSa/sec sampling, up to 180,000 waveforms per second and 140 Mpts of memory the 6000 Series demonstrates the ultimate capabilities of our UltraVision technology which is available throughout out latest generation of oscilloscopes.
The DS6062, DS6064 and DS6102 have been discontinued.
Rigol DS6104 Oscilloscope Product Description
DS6000 series adopts many today's new technologies to achieve high performance, abundant features in the same class. It's designed to aim at the largest digital oscilloscope market segment in the fields of communications, semiconductor, computing, aerospace defence, instrumentation, research/education, industrial electronics, consumer electronics and automotive industries with its innovative technology, industry leading specifications, powerful trigger functions and broad analysis capabilities.
- Bandwidth 1GHz
- Sample Rate Up to 5 GSa/s
- 4 channels
- Memory depth up to 140 Mpts(Std.)
- Waveform capture rate Up to 180,000 waveforms per second, Real Time Waveform Record, Replay & Analysis(Std. up to 200,000 frames)
- Innovative “UltraVision” technology
- A variety of Trigger functions and Automatic measurements with statistics
- Support serial bus trigger(Std.) and decoding(Opt.)
- Dedicated data search knob“ WaveFinder ”
- Battery Option (China Only)
- Complete Connectivity: USB, LAN(LXI-C), VGA, AUX, GPIB(Option)
- Built-in 1 GBytes Flash Memory
- 10.1-inch WVGA(800X480) Display
Rigol DS6104 Oscilloscope Specifications