Tektronix TBS1154 150 MHz Digital Storage Oscilloscope
Frequency Range: 150 MHz
Analog Channels: 4
No longer available for purchase, please see our range of Oscilloscopes Here.
The TBS1154 Digital Storage Oscilloscope offers affordable performance in a compact design. It is designed to meet the needs of today's educational institutions, embedded design engineers, and maker community. The instrument includes a 7-inch WVGA color display with up to 1 GS/s sample rate, bandwidth to 150 MHz and a five-year warranty.
Tektronix TBS1154 150 MHz Digital Storage Oscilloscope Product Description
The TBS1154 Digital Storage Oscilloscope offers affordable performance in a compact design. It is designed to meet the needs of today's educational institutions, embedded design engineers, and maker community. The instrument includes a 7-inch WVGA color display with up to 1 GS/s sample rate, bandwidth to 150 MHz, and a five-year warranty. The instrument comes with an innovative courseware system that integrates the lab exercises with step-by-step instructions for use, by the students. HelpEverywhere® system provides useful tips and hints throughout the user interface, to make the instrument more approachable to a new user.
Key performance specifications
- 150 MHz bandwidth
- 4-channel models
- 1 GS/s sample rate on all channels
- 2.5k point record length on all channels
- Advanced triggers include pulse, runt, and line triggers
- Five-year warranty
- 7-inch WVGA color display with 15 horizontal divisions that shows 50% more signal
- 32 automated measurements
- Dual window FFT with simultaneous time and frequency domain views
- Trigger frequency counter
- Pan and Zoom capability
- Multi-language user interface with support for 10 languages in the user interface and front panel overlay
- Small footprint and light weight
- Fanless design contributes to low noise operation
- USB 2.0 host port on the front panel for quick and easy data storage.
- USB 2.0 device port on rear panel to connect to a PC and remotely control the instrument.
- Help Everywhere provides helpful on-screen tips for users
- Built-in oscilloscope handbook provides operating instructions and oscilloscope fundamentals
- Integrated courseware feature provides lab exercise guidance on the display
- Autoset, Cursors, and Automated measurements can be disabled to help educators to teach basic concepts to students
Tektronix TBS1154 150 MHz Digital Storage Oscilloscope Specifications
|Model||Analog Bandwidth||Sample Rate||Record Length||Analog Channels|
|TBS1052C||50 MHz||1 GS/s||20k points||2|
|TBS1072C||70 MHz||1 GS/s||20k points||2|
|TBS1102C||100 MHz||1 GS/s||20k points||2|
|TBS1064||60 MHz||1 GS/s||2.5k points||4|
|TBS1202C||200 MHz||1 GS/s||20k points||2|
|TBS1104||100 MHz||1 GS/s||2.5k points||4|
|TBS1202B-EDU||200 MHz||2 GS/s||2.5k points||2|
|TBS1154||150 MHz||1 GS/s||2.5k points||4|