Tektronix MSO68B 1 - 10 GHz Mixed Signal Oscilloscope
Frequency Range: 1 - 10 GHz
8 Analog Channels, 64 Digital Channels (OPT)
Up to 30% savings!
For a limited time, you can trade in a qualifying used oscilloscope to receive a discount on a new 5 or 6 Series MSO scope! Find out more
Tektronix MSO68B 1 - 10 GHz Mixed Signal Oscilloscope Product Description
The MSO68B provides the best signal fidelity for analyzing and debugging today's embedded systems with GHz clock and bus speeds. The remarkably innovative pinch-swipe-zoom touchscreen user interface coupled with the industry's largest high definition display and 4 FlexChannel®inputs that let you measure one analog or eight digital signals per channel.
Key performance specifications
- 10 GHz bandwidth
- 15.6 HD touchscreen display
- 8-channel models
- 50 GS/s sample rate on all channels
- Five-year warranty
- Industry-leading noise performance in all vertical ranges as a percent of the full scale
- All user data is stored on a removable solid-state drive
- You can change the configuration at any time by simply adding or removing TLP058 logic probes, so you always have the right number of digital channels.
- 4 FlexChannel® inputs
Tektronix MSO68B 1 - 10 GHz Mixed Signal Oscilloscope Specifications
|Model||Analog Bandwidth||Sample Rate||Record Length||Analog Channels|
|MSO64B||10 GHz||50 GS/s||62.5 M - 1 G||4|
|MSO64||8 GHz||25 GS/s||62.5 M - 1 G||4|
|MSO66B||10 GHz||50 GS/s||62.5 M - 1 G||6|
|MSO68B||10 GHz||50 GS/s||62.5 M - 1 G||8|