Tektronix P5050B Passive Probe
500 MHz Bandwidth
Shipping: Please Enquire For Delivery Lead TimesTotal inc VAT: £663.60
Passive voltage probe that ships standard with most oscilloscopes and provides a low-cost, general-purpose probing solution. Tektronix has released a new class of passive probes that redefine performance.
Tektronix P5050B Passive Probe Product Description
The P6139B and P5050B probes are high bandwidth, high impedance 10X passive voltage probes with 10 MΩ input resistance. These probes feature a small probe head and sharp tip that makes it easier to probe dense circuitry.
Key performance specifications
- 500 MHz probe bandwidth
- Large input impedance at the probe tip (10 MΩ, 8pF)
- 10X attenuation factor
- 300 v CAT II input voltage
- Compact probe head for probing small geometry circuit elements
- Small probe body for enhanced visibility to the Device-Under-Test
- Replaceable probe tip cartridges
- Large accessory set for versatile connectivity
- P6139B and P5050B feature the TekProbe interface for direct BNC connection for oscilloscopes with 1 MΩ inputs.
- Integrated oscilloscope and probe measurement systems feature intelligent communication that automatically scales and adjusts units on the oscilloscope display.
- Low power devices
- Manufacturing engineering
- Test research and development
Tektronix P5050B Passive Probe Specifications
|Model||Attenuation||Bandwidth||Input Impedance||Maximum Voltage|
|P5050B||10x||500 MHz||10 MΩ || 3.9 pF||300 Vrms CAT II|