Tektronix P80318X Differential Impedance TDR Probe
Bandwidth: 18 GHz
Please Enquire For Delivery Lead Times
The P80318X includes everything in a P80318 plus a second probe body for use if the first probe body needs to be serviced due to normal wear. The P80318 probe can be used as a stand-alone high-resolution probe, but it is specially designed to be used with two 80A02 EOS/ESD Protection modules.
Tektronix P80318X Differential Impedance TDR Probe Product Description
Features & Benefits
- 18 GHz Bandwidth
- Direct In-circuit TDR Testing
- Reliable and Repeatable Resolution of Impedance Variations to 0.12 in.
- Adjustable Probe Pitch from 0.5 mm to 4.2 mm
- Probing of Fully Balanced Differential Signals without Ground Contact
- Double-cushioning Design enables Probe Tips to Maintain Proper DUT Contact
- Protects Sampling Module from Static Damage when used with Two 80A02 Modules
- Circuit-board Controlled Impedance Testing (TDR)
- Loss Tangent Measurements for Differential Transmission Lines
- Failure Analysis of PCB with or without Components Mounted
- Package Impedance Testing (TDR)
The P80318 is an 18 GHz 100 Ω input impedance differential TDR hand probe. This probe enables high-fidelity impedance measurements of differential transmission lines. The adjustable probe pitch enables a wide variety of differential line spacing and impedances. The P80318 probe also includes two precision SMA cables with parallel control lines that provide the 80A02 the control for EOS/ESD protection.
The P80318X is designed for high-volume PCB impedance test applications. These applications require maximum manufacturing up-time. The P80318X includes everything in a P80318 plus a second probe body for use if the first probe body needs to be serviced due to normal wear.
The P80318 probe can be used as a stand-alone high-resolution probe, but it is specially designed to be used with two 80A02 EOS/ESD Protection modules. To maximize testing up-time and minimize repair costs, protecting the sampling module from static damage is a requirement. Damage to the sampling module is typically due to electro-overstress (EOS) and electrostatic discharge (ESD) from large static charges stored in the DUT. Use of two 80A02 modules ensures proper probe grounding prior to switching signal to the sampling module.
*1 Also compatible with DSA8200, TDS/CSA8200, TDS/CSA8000B, TDS/CSA8000 sampling oscilloscopes.
Tektronix P80318X Differential Impedance TDR Probe Specifications
|P80318X||18 GHz||100 Ω|