TPR1000 Active Power Rail Probe
1 GHz Bandwidth, 1.25x Attenuation
Shipping: Normally in Stock / Short Lead Time
The TPR1000 provides a best-in-class integrity solution for power integrity and validation engineers in the high speed (μP), low power (mobile) and switched-mode power supply markets. This probe is designed to offer the lowest noise with high bandwidth at 60 V offset, flexible connectivity options to cover customers challenges, and software packages to cover the digital power management market.
TPR1000 Active Power Rail Probe Product Description
Key performance specifications
- Compatible with the 6 series MSO, 5 series MSO, 4 Series MSO, 3 Series MDO, MDO3000 1, MDO4000C1, MSO/DPO5000B, DPO7000C, and DPO70000C/DX/SX 2 oscilloscopes
- Bandwidth: 34
- DC coupling mode:
- TPR1000: DC to 1 GHz
- TPR4000: DC to 4 GHz
- DC reject mode:
- TPR1000: 10 kHz to 1 GHz
- TPR4000: 10 kHz to 4 GHz
- DC coupling mode:
- Linear dynamic range: Up to 60 V DC, 1Vp-p to bandwidth 5
- Attenuation: 1.25x3
- Measurement accuracy:
- DC linearity: <0.1%
- Step response long-term aberrations: ±1%
- <300 μVp-p noise on 6 Series MSO (20 MHz BW Limit)
- <1 mVp-p noise on 6 Series MSO (Full Bandwidth)
- Input impedance:
- 50 kΩ DC to 10 kHz
- 50 Ω AC > 100 kHz
- Temperature range at tip: 6
- –40 to +85 °C (standard accessories)
- –40 to +155 °C (high temperature cable option)
- ±60 V offset range
- Offset setting error: ±2 mV max, ±0.4 μV typical
1Due to software incompatibilities between the TPR1000 and TPR4000 probes and the MDO3000 and MDO4000C oscilloscopes, the accuracy of probe measurements is reduced when these oscilloscopes are used in vertical scale settings less than 2 mV/division. For all other vertical scale settings, the specified accuracy of the probe is maintained.
2DPO70000 oscilloscopes require the optional TCA-VPI50 adapter.
3Frequency response optimized for <1 Ω source impedance.
4Through SMA-to-SMA cable or Solder Micro-Coax tip.
5Max AC RMS of 1 V.
6Comp box and oscilloscope temperature range limited to 0 to +55 °C.
- Probing chipsets for power rail voltage supply and control in automotive, industrial and consumer markets
- Probing digital power management, memory and Ethernet connectivity
- Probing noise sources on high-frequency power rails
TPR1000 Active Power Rail Probe Specifications
|Model||Attenuation||Bandwidth||Dynamic Range||DC Offset|
|TPR1000||1.25x||1 GHz||±1 V||±60 V|