Keysight N1911A Single Channel Power Meter 50 MHz to 40 GHz
Frequency range: 50 MHz to 40 GHz, 30 MHz video bandwidth
Shipping: Please Enquire For Delivery Lead TimesTotal inc VAT: £9,322.80
Peak, peak-to-average ratio, average power, rise time, fall time, and pulse width measurements.
Keysight N1911A Single Channel Power Meter 50 MHz to 40 GHz Product Description
- 30 MHz video bandwidth
- Single-shot, real-time capture at 100 Msamples per second
- 22 Predefined formats: WiMAX, DME, HSDPA, etc.
- One screen view for pulse measurement analysis: Auto Scale, Auto Gate, Rise/Fall Time, Duty Cycle, etc.
- Internal zeroing and calibration while connecting to the DUT
- BenchVue software license (BV0007B) included with your instrument makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences
- When used with the N192XA wideband power sensors, the N1911A power meter provides a measurement frequency range from 50 MHz to 40 GHz with an internal zero and calibration capability
- LXI-C Compliance
- Average triggering for average power measurement
- Versatile connectivity with USB, LAN and GPIB standard
- High Speed Complementary Cumulative Distribution Function (CCDF) statistical analysis
- Compatible with the industry standard 8480 and E-series sensors which provide a wide dynamic range from -70 to +44 dBm, and a frequency coverage from 9 kHz to 110 GHz
- Compatibility with E932x power sensors
- Difference and ratio math functions : (A-B, B-A, A/B and B/A)
- 2-year calibration cycle