Keysight N1914A Dual-Channel Power Meter 9 kHz to 110 GHz
Frequency Range: 9 kHz to 110 GHz, Wide dynamic range of -70 to +44 dBm
Shipping: Please Enquire For Delivery Lead TimesTotal inc VAT: £7,806.00
The N1914A dual channel power meter is compatible with all N8480, 8480, U2000 Series and E-series sensors (except the E9320 family), and provides average power measurements from -70 to +44 dBm, 9 kHz to 110 GHz.
Keysight N1914A Dual-Channel Power Meter 9 kHz to 110 GHz Product Description
- Frequency range of 9 kHz to 110 GHz (sensor dependent)
- Wide dynamic range of -70 to +44 dBm (sensor dependent)
- Go beyond GPIB with LAN LXI-C and USB connectivity
- Code-compatible with E4418/19B power meters* and 436A/37B/38A power meters (option 200)
- Increased measurement channels: up to three channels with two additional U2000 Series power sensors connected using the optional USB hosts
- Automated frequency/power sweep measurements with the optional external trigger in/out feature
- A BenchVue software license (BV0007B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.