Keysight N8262A Modular Power Meter (LXI Compliant)
Slim, compact build (1 U half rack) for easy deployment
Shipping: Please Enquire For Delivery Lead TimesTotal inc VAT: £15,075.60
N8262A P-Series modular power meter is a compact, slim and LXI compliant peak power meter that enables LAN-based automated measurements of peak, peak-to-average and average power.
Keysight N8262A Modular Power Meter (LXI Compliant) Product Description
- Slim, compact build (1 U half rack) for easy deployment
- LXI-C-compliant for seamless integration into an ATE system
- Online web browser for real-time remote operations and Graphical User Interface (GUI) that emulates the display of N1911/12 P-Series power meters
- Equivalent P-Series N1911/12A bench instrument performance
- Compatible with all Keysight P-Series wideband power sensors, E-Series power sensors (except E9320 range) and 8480 Series power sensors
- A BenchVue software license (BV0007B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.
The Keysight N8262A P-Series modular power meter enables LAN-based automated measurements of peak, peak-to-average ratio and average power. The N8262A enables fast, efficient, and cost-effective creation—and reconfiguration—of your ATE system. Owing to LXI test standardization and its interoperability with existing test assets, your system can be up and ready in no time.
The N8262A contributes to a lower cost of ownership with its LAN interface, much unlike PXI or VXI-based interfaces. Other features include its 30 MHz wide video bandwidth and its code-compatibility with P-Series and EPM-P power meters.
By helping you build greater assurance in system readiness, the N8262A frees you to focus where it counts most.