Keysight N3300A 1800 Watt DC Electronic Load Mainframe
Flexibility to Meet Your Unique Application Needs
Shipping: Please Enquire For Delivery Lead TimesTotal inc VAT: £2,863.20
The Keysight N3300A is a full-rack width mainframe with 6-slots that accepts combinations of N330xA user-installable load modules (150 W to 600 W) for easy system configuration and future reconfiguration.
Keysight N3300A 1800 Watt DC Electronic Load Mainframe Product Description
The N3300 Series supports up to six channels, each with a unique maximum voltage and current. They allow the design of a flexible automated test equipment (ATE) system to verify many types of power supplies, DC-to-DC converters, and batteries. Add additional modules to test multiple power sources simultaneously. Each module includes a 16-bit voltage, current, and power measurement system.
- Choice of half-rack width or full-rack width mainframe
- Constant current, constant voltage, and constant resistance modes
- Built-in transient generator
- 16-bit voltage and current measurements captured simultaneously
- Stable operation down to 0 V
- Modular design for system flexibility
- Fast command processing and settling times
- Available interfaces: analog, RS232, and GPIB