Keysight N3304A 300 Watt Electronic Load Module
Flexibility to Meet Your Unique Application Needs
Shipping: Please Enquire For Delivery Lead TimesTotal inc VAT: £2,425.20
The Keysight N3304A is a 300 W (0-60A, 0-60V) electronic load module for use in either the N3300A or N3301A electronic load mainframe in system applications.
Keysight N3304A 300 Watt Electronic Load Module Product Description
The N3300 Series supports up to six channels, each with a unique maximum voltage and current. They allow the design of a flexible automated test equipment (ATE) system to verify many types of power supplies, DC-to-DC converters, and batteries. Add additional modules to test multiple power sources simultaneously. Each module includes a 16-bit voltage, current, and power measurement system.
- Choice of half-rack width or full-rack width mainframe
- Constant current, constant voltage, and constant resistance modes
- Built-in transient generator
- 16-bit voltage and current measurements captured simultaneously
- Stable operation down to 0 V
- Modular design for system flexibility
- Fast command processing and settling times
- Available interfaces: analog, RS232, and GPIB