Keithley 2290 5,000V/10,000V High Voltage Power Supply Series
Single Out, 5,000V or 10,000V High Voltage Power Supplies
Series 2290 High Voltage Power Supplies are ideal for high voltage device and material testing, as well as high energy physics experiments. Choose the Model 2290-5 Power Supply for voltage outputs up to 5000V or the Model 2290-10 Power Supply for up to 10,000V. These supplies measure both output voltage with 1V resolution and output current with 1μA resolution. In addition to the voltage and current output displays, a third display shows one of four settings: output voltage, voltage limit, current limit, or current trip.
GPIB, RS-232, Analog
Keithley 2290 5,000V/10,000V High Voltage Power Supply Series Product Description
- Low output noise
- Safety interlock
- IEEE-488 programmable
- Optional protection module
- Improves sourcing precision and measurement sensitivity; selectable filters on the 5kV supply reduce noise to less than 3mVRMS.
- Ensures that the output voltage is disabled if a high voltage test fixture access door is open.
- Allows creating an automated high voltage test system.
- Clamps the voltage across a low voltage measurement instrument, such as a Series 2600B SourceMeter® SMU Instrument, to a maximum value of 200V even when a device under test (DUT) breaks down, preventing damage to the low voltage instrumentation.
Keithley 2290 5,000V/10,000V High Voltage Power Supply Series Specifications
|Model||Description||Outputs||Max Voltage||Max Current||Connectivity|
|2290E-5||5KV PS, 240VAC NOM INPUT VOLTAGE||1||5000V||5mA||GPIB, analog|
|2290J-5||5KV PS, 100VAC NOM INPUT VOLTAGE||1||5000V||5mA||GPIB, analog|
|2290-5||5KV PS, 120VAC NOM INPUT VOLTAGE||1||5000V||5mA||GPIB, Analog|
|2290-10||10KV POWER SUPPLY||1||10,000V||1mA||GPIB, RS-232, Analog|