Ceyear 3656D 20 GHz Vector Network Analyser
Frequency Range: 100 kHz - 20 GHz
The Ceyear 3656D Vector Network Analyser is ideal for use in a variety of sectors including radio communications, cable TV and automotive electronics. It can be used for performance measurement of RF components such as filters, amplifiers, antennas, cables and cable television sub connectors.
Ceyear 3656D 20 GHz Vector Network Analyser Product Description
3656D vector network analyser is applicable to fields of radio communications, cable TV, teaching and automotive electronics etc. It can be used for performance measurement of RF components such as filter, amplifier, antenna, cable, and cable television sub connectors etc. It adopts Windows operating system, and has functions of error calibration, time domain and fixture simulator; It supports multiple display formats such as logarithmic amplitude, linear amplitude, standing wave, phase, group delay, Smith chart and polar coordinates etc.; It provides multiple calibration types including frequency response, single port, response isolation, enhanced response and full dual-port, rapid SOLT calibration and electrical calibration; It is capable of multi-channel and multi-window display; It is designed with USB interface, LAN interface, GPIB interface and VGA interface. It can rapidly and accurately measure the amplitude, phase and group delay characteristics of the DUT S-parameter, with efficient and powerful error correction capability.
Ceyear 3565D Functions & Features
- Dynamic range up to 125dB; accurate measurement on high rejection ratio devices
- 75Ω test port impedance option of 3656D for cable TV components measurement
- 3656D provides 4-port option which can accomplish all 16 S parameters test of 4-port net by a single connection
- Note: For 4-port option of 3656D, it’s external device 2813A
- Ultra-low trace noise which provide higher test accuracy
- Up to 64 independent measuring channels that can implement complex testing schemes rapidly
- Powerful data analysis functions, such as ripple test, bandwidth test and limit test, convenient for user to judge the conformity and improves the test efficiency
- Time domain analysis function as the standard configuration
- Fixture simulator can simulate various R&D situations to rapidly get the real-time test results
- LAN and GPIB interface, capable of remote control and system interconnection, 4 USB interfaces
Production test of mobile communication products
The frequency range of 3656D vector network analyser can meet the demand of production test on mobile communication products. It has advantages of high sweep speed, wide dynamic range and compact size which is very suitable for the test of mass production in factories. 3656A can be applied to the test of RF components such as filter, amplifier, antenna and cables. The 75Ω test assembly of 3656D is also available for performance test of CATV devices.
Test of passive multi-port device and balanced device
3656D VNA provides 4-port test function . It can test the whole 16 S parameters of 4-port network via one single connection, thus is very suitable for the mass production test of multi-port devices in factories. It has balanced parameter test function: after the full 3-port or full 4-port calibration using 3 or 4 test ports, choose the corresponding operation mode (single port-balanced network, single port-single port-balanced network, balanced-balanced network), then you can gain the mixed S-parameters of balanced devices.