Keysight N9923A-104 FieldFox Handheld RF Vector Network Analyser, 4 GHz
PROMOTION: Save 25%
Shipping: Please Enquire For Delivery Lead TimesTotal inc VAT: £8,272.80
Keysight's FieldFox portable analysers are equipped to handle your toughest working environments during routine maintenance, in-depth troubleshooting, and anything in between.
Keysight N9923A-104 FieldFox Handheld RF Vector Network Analyser, 4 GHz Product Description
N9923A is a portable battery-operated RF vector network analyser; N9923A includes a full 2-port network analyser, cable and antenna tester, distance-to-fault tester, power meter, and 1- and 2- channel vector voltmeter.
The industry leader in benchtop vector network analysers (VNA) now provides the world's most accurate handheld VNA, the FieldFox RF Vector Network Analyzer (N9923A). It provides the best measurement stability in the industry, 0.01 dB/deg C and offers the world's first integrated QuickCal calibration capability available in a handheld VNA. QuickCal enables consistent measurement results and confidence in the data while eliminating the need to carry a calibration kit (cal kit) into the field.
N9923A FieldFox RF VNA expands Keysight's handheld FieldFox portfolio and is designed for field engineers in aerospace, defence and network equipment manufacturing, who characterize RF components for mission-critical communication systems. The N9923A, a full 2-port network analyser, allows operators to measure and display all four S-parameters simultaneously in the field. The FieldFox RF VNA is for engineers who require more network analysis functionality than the flagship Keysight N9912A FieldFox RF analyser, the world's most integrated handheld instrument for wireless installation and maintenance. All FieldFox products set new standards for ease-of-use, ruggedness, and portability.
- N9923A-104: 4 GHz max frequency
- Carry the world’s most accurate handheld RF T/R VNA analyser
- Expand capabilities with optional 2-port VNA, time-domain, vector voltmeter, cable and antenna analyser and more
- Save time by simultaneously measuring all four S-parameters (S11, S21, S12, S22) with a single connection
- Perform accurate testing with QuickCal, full 2-port unknown thru Cal, TRL
- Easily measure average and pulse power with a USB power sensor
- Lightest handheld VNA at only 6.2 lb. (2.8 kg)