Keysight N9913A FieldFox Handheld Microwave Analyser, 4 GHz
A lightweight, durable, cable and antenna analyser, spectrum analyser, network analyser, and more
Shipping: Please Enquire For Delivery Lead TimesTotal inc VAT: £12,015.60
Keysight's FieldFox portable analysers are equipped to handle your toughest working environments during routine maintenance, in-depth troubleshooting, and anything in between.
Keysight N9913A FieldFox Handheld Microwave Analyser, 4 GHz Product Description
Designed to Withstand Your Toughest Working Conditions
The N9913A FieldFox 4 GHz RF Combination Analyzer's base function is a cable and antenna analyser and it can be configured to include a spectrum and network analyser. FieldFox can be ordered with additional capabilities: power meter, independent signal generator, vector voltmeter, interference analyser, variable DC source, and built-in GPS receiver.
Independent source, vector voltmeter (VVM), power sensor and built-in measurements
- RF source: 30 kHz to 4 GHz, CW, CW coupled, and tracking
- VVM: 30 kHz to 4 GHz, compare phase and electrical length
- Power measurements with USB sensor: 9 kHz to 24 GHz (sensor dependent)
- Built-in power meter: 100 kHz to 4 GHz
- Three-year warranty
Includes: AC/DC Adapter, 1 battery, soft carrying case, LAN cable, quick reference guide, and user's guide.
Cable and Antenna Analyser (CAT), Vector Network Analyser (VNA, optional)
- 30 kHz to 4 GHz
- Dynamic range: 100 dB
- CAT: Distance-to-fault, return loss, cable loss
- VNA (optional): S11, S21, S22, S12, magnitude and phase
Spectrum Analyzer (optional)
- 5 kHz to 4 GHz
- ± 0.5 dB amplitude accuracy, full band, over full temperature range of -10 to +55°C (14 to 131°F)
- Spur-free dynamic range: ≥ 105 dB
- Full-band tracking generator