Keysight N9914A FieldFox Handheld RF Analyser, 6.5 GHz
A lightweight, durable, cable and antenna analyser, spectrum analyser, network analyser, and more.
Shipping: Please Enquire For Delivery Lead TimesTotal inc VAT: £13,635.60
Keysight's FieldFox portable analysers are equipped to handle your toughest working environments during routine maintenance, in-depth troubleshooting, and anything in between.
Keysight N9914A FieldFox Handheld RF Analyser, 6.5 GHz Product Description
Designed to Withstand Your Toughest Working Conditions
The N9914A FieldFox 6.5 GHz RF Combination Analyzer's base function is a cable and antenna analyser and it can be configured to include a spectrum and network analyser. FieldFox can be ordered with additional capabilities: power meter, independent signal generator, vector voltmeter, interference analyser, variable DC source, and built-in GPS receiver.
Independent source, vector voltmeter (VVM), power sensor and built-in measurements
- RF source: 30 kHz to 6.5 GHz, CW, CW coupled, and tracking
- VVM: 30 kHz to 6.5 GHz, compare phase and electrical length
- Power measurements with USB sensor: 9 kHz to 24 GHz (sensor dependent)
- Built-in power meter: 100 kHz to 6.5 GHz
- Three-year warranty
Includes: AC/DC Adapter, 1 battery, soft carrying case, LAN cable, quick reference guide, and user's guide.
Cable and Antenna Analyser (CAT), Vector Network Analyzer (VNA, optional)
- 30 kHz to 6.5 GHz
- Dynamic range: 100 dB
- CAT: Distance-to-fault, return loss, cable loss
- VNA (optional): S11, S21, S22, S12, magnitude and phase
Spectrum Analyzer (optional)
- 5 kHz to 6.5 GHz
- ± 0.5 dB amplitude accuracy, full band, over full temperature range of -10 to +55°C (14 to 131°F)
- Spur-free dynamic range: ≥ 105 dB
- Full-band tracking generator