Keysight N6705C DC Power Analyzer Mainframe, Holds 1-4 Modules, 600 W, N6700 Series
Free Keysight U1733C Handheld LCR Meter when you purchase this product!
Shipping: In Stock (1 - 2 Working Days)Total inc VAT: £8,125.20
The Keysight N6705C DC Power Analyzer represents an entirely new instrument category for R&D engineers. It provides unrivaled productivity gains when sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into a DUT. Using the Keysight N6705C DC Power Analyser, R&D engineers can gain insights into the DUT's power consumption in minutes without writing a single line of code.
Keysight N6705C DC Power Analyzer Mainframe, Holds 1-4 Modules, 600 W, N6700 Series Product Description
- 100% form, fit, function and price-equivalent to the N6705B. Now meets RoHS Compliance.
- Voltmeter accuracy: Up to 0.025% + 50 µV, up to 18 bits
- Ammeter accuracy: Up to 0.025% + 8 nA, up to 18 bits
- Arbitrary waveform generator function: Bandwidth up to 100 kHz, output power up to 500 W
- Scope function: Digitizes voltage and current at up to 200 kHz, 512 kpts, up to 18 bits
- Data logger function: Measurement interval from 20 µs to 60 s, max of 500 M readings/datalog
- 4 GB of non-volatile data storage for data log, scope traces, instrument settings
- Ideal for R&D testing and Design Validation
- Sources and measures DC voltage and current into your DUT
- Combines 1 to 4 DC Power Supplies, DMM, Oscilloscope, Arb waveform generator, and Datalogger in 1 integrated instrument
- 4-slot mainframe holds up to 600W of total power and up to 4 modules, with 21 DC power modules to choose from (N6700 Series modules ordered separately)
- Saves time – no programming required
- Eliminates need to gather and configure multiple instruments
- Flexible, modular system: Can mix and match DC source power levels and measurement performance levels to optimize investment
- GPIB, USB 2.0 or 10/100 base-T Ethernet LAN standard
- Fully compliant to LXI Class C specification
- Three-year warranty
Keysight has updated the N6705B DC power analyzer to meet RoHS compliance, and is 100% form, fit, functions and price-equivalent to the N6705B.
Save Time with a Single-box Solution
The Keysight N6705C DC Power Analyzer represents an entirely new instrument category for R&D engineers. It provides unrivaled productivity gains when sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into a DUT. Using the Keysight N6705C DC Power Analyzer, R&D engineers can gain insights into the DUT's power consumption in minutes without writing a single line of code. It provides an easy-to-use interface, with all sourcing and measuring functions available from the front panel.
Modular System Based on DC Power Supply Outputs
The Keysight N6705C DC power analyzer is a modular system that can be tailored to meet specific test needs. At the heart of the DC power analyzer is the DC power module. This mainframe has four slots to accept one to four DC power modules, which are fully-isolated and floating from ground, taking one slot — except for the N6750C high-performance autoranging and N6760 precision power modules that are ?300 W — which occupy two slots. This modular design gives you the flexibility to mix and match over thirty different DC power modules to create a solution optimized to meet specific test requirements.
Voltmeter/Ammeter: Meter View
Each DC power module in the Keysight N6705C DC power analyzer has a fully-integrated voltmeter and ammeter to measure the actual voltage and current being sourced out of the DC output into the DUT. Because this voltmeter/ammeter function is built in, it is easy to make measurements without additional wires or the added complexity of current sense resistors or current shunts.
Oscilloscope: Scope View
Each DC power module in the Keysight N6705C DC power analyzer has a fully-integrated digitizer to capture the actual voltage-versus-time and current-versus-time being sourced from the DC output into the DUT. The digitized data appears on the large color display just like an oscilloscope.
Data Logger View
Using the measurement capability built into each DC power module, the N6705C can continuously log data to the large color display and to a file. And, data can be simultaneously logged on all four DC outputs.
Arbitrary Waveform Generator
Each DC power output on the Keysight N6705C DC power analyzer can be modulated by the module's built-in arbitrary waveform generator. This permits the output to act as a DC bias transient generator or power arbitrary waveform generator.
- Output sequencing
- Series and parallel operation
- Convenient front panel connections
- Programmable voltage slew
- 4-wire sensing for improved measurement accuracy
- DC power modules offer low noise outputs and fast voltage changes
- Real-time clock
- Front panel USB
- Internal memory
- DUT protection features and Emergency Stop
- Output disconnect and polarity reversal relays
- Control from any browser
Power Modules for the N6700 Modular Power System
Basic DC Power Module - The Keysight N6730, N6740 and N6770 families of DC power modules provide programmable voltage and current, measurement and protection features at a very economical price, making these modules suitable to power the DUT or to provide power for ATE system resources such as fixture control.
High-Performance, Autoranging DC Power Modules - The Keysight N6750 family of high-performance, autoranging DC power modules provides low noise, high accuracy and programming speeds that are up to 10 to 50 times faster than other programmable power supplies. In addition, Keysight has for the first time included high-speed test extension in general purpose power supplies. The high-speed test extension offers an oscilloscope-like digitizer that simplifies system configuration and increases measurement accuracy when viewing high-speed transient or pulse events within the device-under-test (DUT). In addition, autoranging output capabilities enable one power supply to do the job of several traditional power supplies.
Precision DC Power Modules - The Keysight N6760 family of precision DC power modules provides precise control and measurements in the milliampere and microampere region with the ability to simultaneously digitize voltage and current, and capture those measurements in an oscilloscope-like data buffer.
Source/Measure Units (SMUs) & Application-Specific Modules - The Keysight N6780 series of modules consists of source/measure units and application-specific modules. The N6781A, N6782A, and N6784A, N6785A, and N6786A SMUs provide advanced features, precise control and measurements of voltage and current down to the microampere and nanoampere regions. They provide stable, glitch-free output voltage and current during high-speed load changes, fast output modulation, and high-speed measurements of both voltage and current simultaneous. The N6783A applications-specific modules provide capabilities necessary for their respective applications, battery charge/discharge and mobile device manufacturing.
Electronic Load Modules - The Keysight N6790 family of electronic DC load modules provide sinking capability of up to 200W in a 1U height modular platform. In the N6700C series mainframe up to four N6791A or up to two N6792A electronic DC load modules can be configured, allowing up to 400 watts of total maximum power.
Keysight N6705C DC Power Analyzer Mainframe, Holds 1-4 Modules, 600 W, N6700 Series Specifications