Keysight N9000B-513 CXA Signal Analyser, 9 kHz - 13.6 GHz
Today’s leading instrument for essential signal characterization
Shipping: Please Enquire For Delivery Lead TimesTotal inc VAT: £26,194.80
The accessible performance of the CXA signal analyser is today’s leading cost-effective tool for essential signal characterization. Its capabilities provide a solid foundation for testing in general-purpose and educational applications.
Keysight N9000B-513 CXA Signal Analyser, 9 kHz - 13.6 GHz Product Description
Today's leading low-cost tool for essential signal characterization
The CXA is Keysight's leading low-cost tool for essential signal characterization. Its capabilities provide a solid foundation for cost effective testing in general-purpose and educational applications.
As with all X-Series signal analysers, PowerSuite provides one-button measurements of channel power, adjacent channel power (ACP), occupied bandwidth (OBW), and more. The built-in tracking generator enables cost-effective stimulus/response measurements using a single instrument. For added flexibility, you can quickly and easily reconfigure the N9000B with measurement applications that fit changing testing requirements through license-key upgrades.
Deliver better results with a common multi-touch interface
With the N9000B CXA you can perform most operations in two steps or less using the streamlined, multi-touch user interface. To ensure measurement integrity and repeatable results, the same proven algorithms are used in every X-Series signal analyzer.
See and understand more with applications
The X-Series applications are proven, ready-to-use measurements for signal analysis. Capturing measurement expertise and delivering repeatable results, the applications let you see and understand the performance of your devices and designs:
- Utilize applications that range from parametric to standards-compliant wireless measurements
- Phase noise, noise figure, pulse analysis, analog demodulation
- LTE/LTE-Advanced, W-CDMA, and more
- Get essential measurements and troubleshooting views that simplify complex operations
- Believe cross-platform results from applications that use the same algorithms in every X-Series model
- Share your library of applications across several N9000B CXA analysers with transportable licenses