Ceyear 4024F 32 GHz Spectrum Analyser
Frequency Range: 9 kHz - 32 GHz
The Ceyear 4024F is a high-performance spectrum analyser which features a wide frequency range, high sweep speed, a large variety of functions and easy, user-friendly operation.
The 4024F also features excellent displayed average noise level, low phase noise, high sweep speed and a broad range of analyser functions - spectrum analyser, interference analyser, AM/FM/PM analyser, power meter, channel scanner etc.
Ceyear 4024F 32 GHz Spectrum Analyser Product Description
Ceyear 4024F spectrum analyser offers excellent displayed average noise level, low phase noise, high sweep speed and a broad range of analyser functions - spectrum analyser, interference analyser, AM/FM/PM analyser, power meter, channel scanner etc. Additional functions include channel power, occupied bandwidth, adjacent-channel power ratio, tune & listen, emission mask, and carrier-to-noise ratio.
This handheld, compact and lightweight analyser is ideal for field work and features a flexible power supply and an 8.4 inch LCD capacitive touch screen. The 4024F can be used for signal and equipment test in the following sectors: aerospace, microwave & satellite communication, radio communication, radar monitoring, electronic countermeasures & reconnaissance, and precision guidance.
Ceyear 4024F Functions & Features
- Wide frequency range: from 9 kHz to 32 GHz
- Low displayed average noise level: -163dBm@1Hz RBW(typical)
- Excellent phase noise performance: -106dBc/Hz@100KHz frequency offset@1GHz carrier
- High sweep speed: for 1 GHz span, shortest sweep time <20ms
- Resolution bandwidth: 1 Hz ～ 10 MHz
- Full-band pre-amplifier: standard configuration
- Variety of measurement functions: spectrum analyser, interference analyser (spectrogram, RSSI), AM/FM/PM analyser, channel scanner, high accuracy power meter etc.
- Various intelligent measurement functions: field strength measurement, channel power, occupied bandwidth, adjacent-channel power ratio, tune & listen, carrier-to-noise ratio, emission mask
- Various auxiliary test interfaces: 10 MHz reference input/output interface, GPS antenna interface, zero span IF output interface, external triggering input interface etc.
- User-friendly: 8.4 inch high definition LCD and large font display, capacitive touch screen operation, various display modes.
- Operating temperature range: -10℃～50℃. Power supplied by battery or adaptor