Ceyear 4041F 32 GHz Spectrum Analyser
Frequency Range: 9 kHz - 32 GHz
The Ceyear 4041F is a high-performance spectrum analyser which employs the latest design technologies and is small, light-weight, easy to carry instruments with low power consumption.
Ceyear 4041F 32 GHz Spectrum Analyser Product Description
The Ceyear 4041F is a high performance, economical spectrum analyser, developed using the very latest design technologies.
The Ceyear 4041F is equipped with a preamplifier, ensuring a very high receiving sensitivity at any frequency point. This user-friendly instrument also feature a high quality 12.1-inch LCD capacitive touch screen.
The Ceyear 4041F has excellent average noise level and phase noise performance and an extremely high sweep speed. Options include an interference analyser channel scanner, AM/FM/PM analyser, and power meter, as well as a variety of measurement functions including channel power, occupied bandwidth, adjacent channel power, audio demodulation, emission mask, and carrier-to-noise ratio. This instrument is ideal for use in a variety of sectors including aviation, aerospace, wireless communications, R&D, manufacturing, and education.
Ceyear 4041D Functions & Features
- Slim, lightweight case for easy carrying
- Wide frequency range covering 9 kHz - 32 GHz; with the full-band pre-amplifier as standard
- Low displayed average noise level: -163dBm@1Hz RBW(typical)
- Excellent phase noise performance: -106 dBc/Hz@100 kHz frequency offset@1GHz carrier
- RBW: 1 Hz - 10 MHz
- Extremely high sweep speed: for 1 GHz span, shortest sweep time <20ms
- Various measurement functions, such as channel power, occupied bandwidth, adjacent channel power, audio demodulation, carrier-to-noise ratio, and emission mask
- Numerous test function mode options: interference analysis (spectrogram plot, RSSI), analogue AM/FM/PM analyser, channel scanner, and high-precision power meter, etc.
- Easy to operate, equipped with high quality 12.1-inch LCD screen featuring large font display and loose button layout, capacitive touch screen operation and touch screen cursor dragging
- Good Single-Sideband Phase Noise Indicators
- Multi-loop phase-locked frequency synthesis technology ensures good phase noise indicators throughout the whole frequency band.
Ceyear 4041F 32 GHz Spectrum Analyser Specifications
|Model||Frequency Range||Tuning Resolution||Video Bandwidth||Detection Mode||Weight||Power Supply||Power Consumption||Operating Temperature||Storage Temperature||Other Interfaces|
|4041F||9 kHz - 32 GHz||1 Hz||1Hz~10MHz (1-3 times step)||Normal, Peak, Neg Peak, Sample, Average, RMS||≤12 kg||AC 220/240V; 50/60Hz||<60W (working state)||0℃~+50℃||-40℃～+70℃||LAN, USB, VGA output|