Tektronix MDO34 100 MHz - 1 GHz Mixed Domain Oscilloscope
Frequency Range: 100 MHz - 1 GHz
4 Analog Channels, 16 Digital Channels (OPT)
Please Enquire For Delivery Lead Times
Purchase this 3 Series MDO and receive:
• FREE bandwidth upgrade to next level higher bandwidth
• THREE FREE Options allowing you to decode and debug popular serial buses, free up your analogue channels, and more!
Offer ends 24th December 2021.
Tektronix MDO34 100 MHz - 1 GHz Mixed Domain Oscilloscope Product Description
With the largest display in class, improved low-level signal measurement accuracy and industry-leading probe performance, the MDO34 sets a new standard for bench oscilloscopes. Whether you’re testing your baseband design for IoT or just for simple EMI sniffing, the MDO34 has a unique true hardware spectrum analyzer built right in with superior RF test performance and guaranteed RF specifications.
Key performance specifications
- 4 analog channel models
- 1 GHz bandwidth models
- Bandwidth is upgradable (up to 1 GHz)
- Up to 5 GS/s sample rate
- 10 M record length on all channels
- >280,000 wfm/s maximum waveform capture rate
- Standard passive voltage probes with 3.9 pF capacitive loading and 250 MHz, 500 MHz or 1 GHz analog bandwidth
- Spectrum Analyser
Managing multiple instruments on a bench can be troublesome. The MDO34 combines analog, digital, and RF measurements with a signal source in a single, small (5.9 in., 149 mm deep) instrument. The combination of a small instrument and high level of integration aids in the teaching of various electronics principles as well as in its usage for more sophisticated lab experiments. Full upgradeability enables adding functionality over time as needs change or budgets allow.
Tektronix MDO34 100 MHz - 1 GHz Mixed Domain Oscilloscope Specifications
|Model||Analog Bandwidth||Sample Rate||Record Length||Analog Channels|
|MDO32||1 GHz||5 GS/s||10 M||2|
|MDO34||1 GHz||5 GS/s||10 M||4|