Keysight N9320B 9 kHz - 3 GHz RF Spectrum Analyser (BSA)
Built to perform, priced for you to compete
Shipping: In Stock (1 - 2 Working Days)Total inc VAT: £9,830.40
The Keysight N9320B low cost spectrum analyser simplifies common measurement tasks and quickly provides the answers you need.
Keysight N9320B 9 kHz - 3 GHz RF Spectrum Analyser (BSA) Product Description
Regardless of whether your application is manufacturing, bench repair, RF
education, or R&D projects, you need a spectrum analyser that is equipped
with the essential functionality, required performance at an affordable price.
The N9320B is designed to be the right answer for you.
Enhanced power measurement and easy automated test programming features
- The accuracy of frequency selective power measurements when characterizing your products is very important. With a newly featured digital IF, the N9320B provides measurement accuracy and speed you need to accomplish tasks easily
- Power meter functionality is a standard feature built-in with Agilent U2000 series power sensor support for highly accurate RF and MW power measurements
- Direct access to perform one-button power measurement functions offer channel power, ACP, OBW, SEM and TOI measurements
- For automated test programming, the N9320B provides industry standard SCPI language support and connectivity choices with USB and LAN. SCPI code compatible with Keysight ESA-L Series enables easy migration from ESA-L to the N9320B
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 3 GHz
- Resolution bandwidths: 10 Hz to 1 MHz
- DANL: -130 dBm, -148 dBm with optional preamplifier
- Phase noise: -88dBc/Hz, -90 dBc/Hz typ.
- Overall amplitude accuracy: <±1.5 dBxtagstartz/li>