Keysight N9321C 9 kHz - 4 GHz Basic Spectrum Analyser (BSA)
Outperform expectations in your essential RF applications
Shipping: Please Enquire For Delivery Lead TimesTotal inc VAT: £9,564.00
Built to address your essential applications, the N9321C Basic Spectrum Analyzer (BSA) offers proven test efficiency, best-in-class usability, and flexibility to adapt to new requirements.
Keysight N9321C 9 kHz - 4 GHz Basic Spectrum Analyser (BSA) Product Description
- Provides fast RF spectrum analysis from 9 kHz to 4 GHz
- Comes equipped with a tracking generator and built-in VSWR bridge for transmission and reflection tests
- Identifies interfering signals from unwanted or unexpected transmissions with a powerful spectrum monitoring feature
- Supports AM / FM, ASK / FSK demodulation analysis suites for Internet of Things transmitter characterization
- Enables you to automatically implement up to 20 predefined measurements and reduce test setup time by 95% with the task planner feature
- Provides straightforward and efficient operation with marker demodulation, one-button optimization, and user-definable soft keys
THREE STEPS TO FAST PASS/FAIL TESTS
The N9321C includes a window limit feature that makes simultaneous determinations on the frequency and power limits of a signal. This one-button pass / fail determination reduces instrument setup complexity and significantly improves testing efficiency.