Keysight N9322C 9 kHz - 7 GHz Basic Spectrum Analyser (BSA)
Easy on your budget. Tough to beat performance.
Shipping: Please Enquire For Delivery Lead TimesTotal inc VAT: £11,697.60
The N9322C Basic Spectrum Analyzer is a value-priced, channel power measurement spectrum analyser with general-purpose functionality for the 9 kHz to 7 GHz frequency range.
Keysight N9322C 9 kHz - 7 GHz Basic Spectrum Analyser (BSA) Product Description
- Quickly uncover key insights through fast, value-priced, general purpose performance up to 7 GHz with -152 dBm DANL and ±0.6 dB overall amplitude accuracy
- Achieve straightforward and efficient operation with marker demodulation, one-button optimization, and user-definable soft keys
- Implement up to 20 pre-defined measurements automatically and reduce test setup time by 95% with the task planner feature
- Enjoy industry standard SCPI language support and USB and LAN connectivity
GENERAL PURPOSE FUNCTIONALITY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
Whether your application is consumer electronics R&D, manufacturing, or bench repair, you need a spectrum analyser that provides general purpose functionality at an affordable price. With the N9322C basic spectrum analyser you can:
- Set up to 7 of your most frequently used measurements with user-definable softkeys
- Make signal measurements, such as channel power (CHP), simple and intuitive with a one-button power suite
- Gain more insight into AM/FM and ASK/FSK signal analysis with the demodulation mode