Keysight N9323C 1 MHz - 13.6 GHz Basic Spectrum Analyser (BSA)
Tough-to-beat microwave performance up to 13.6 GHz
Shipping: Please Enquire For Delivery Lead TimesTotal inc VAT: £15,690.00
Achieve higher productivity with the Keysight N9323C basic spectrum analyser (BSA). Get proven test efficiency, best-in-class usability, and flexibility to adapt to new requirements.
Keysight N9323C 1 MHz - 13.6 GHz Basic Spectrum Analyser (BSA) Product Description
- Provides fast RF spectrum analysis from 1 MHz to 13.6 GHz
- Comes equipped with a tracking generator for stimulus-response tests
- Identifies interfering signals from unwanted or unexpected transmissions with a powerful spectrum monitoring feature
- Supports AM / FM, ASK / FSK demodulation analysis suites for Internet of Things transmitter characterization
- Enables you to automatically implement up to 20 predefined measurements and reduce test setup time by 95% with the task planner feature
- Provides straightforward and efficient operation with marker demodulation, one-button optimization, and user-definable soft keys
THREE STEPS TO FAST PASS/FAIL TESTS
The N9323C includes a window limit feature that makes simultaneous determinations on the frequency and power limits of a signal. This one-button pass / fail determination reduces instrument setup complexity and significantly improves testing efficiency.
Examples of use cases include electromagnetic interference (EMI) emission tests, spectrum monitoring, and consumer electronics applications.