Tektronix RSA607A 7.5 GHz Real-Time Spectrum Analyser
7.5 GHz Real Time Spectrum Analyser
Visualize and characterize your device or component with the precise and accurate RSA603A USB Spectrum Analyser, packed with features to aid in wireless integration, EMI, and IoT projects.
Tektronix RSA607A 7.5 GHz Real-Time Spectrum Analyser Product Description
The RSA600 series brings real-time spectrum analysis and wide analysis bandwidth to solving the problems of engineers who need to characterize, validate and manufacture their designs. The heart of the system is the USB-based RF spectrum analyser that captures 40 MHz bandwidths with great fidelity. With 70 dB dynamic range and frequency coverage to 7.5 GHz, you can fully characterize wideband signals up to 40 MHz bandwidths. The USB form factor moves the processing power to the PC of your choice, so you decide when you need more processing power or memory.
The optional tracking generator enables gain/loss measurements for quick tests of filters, amplifiers, duplexers and other components, and you can add cable and antenna measurements of VSWR, return loss, distance to fault, and cable loss as needed.
Features and benefits
- 9 kHz to 3.0/7.5 GHz frequency range covers a broad range of analysis needs
- 40 MHz acquisition bandwidth enables real time analysis for transient capture and vector analysis
- Amplitude accuracy of 0.2 dB to 3 GHz (95% confidence)
- High speed full-span sweeps (25.0 GHz/sec) for fast setup and discovery
- Standard GPS/GLONASS/Beidou receiver
- Optional tracking generator for gain/loss, antenna and cable measurements
- DataVu-PC software enables multi-unit recording in variable bandwidths
- SignalVu-PC software offers real time signal processing with DPX Spectrum/Spectrogram to minimize time spent finding transient problems
- 27 μsec minimum signal duration with 100% probability of intercept ensure you see problems first time, every time
- Application programming interface included for development of custom programs
- Accessories including tablet PC, calibration kits, adapters and phase-stable cables offer a complete solution for design, characterization, and manufacturing
Tektronix RSA607A 7.5 GHz Real-Time Spectrum Analyser Specifications
|Model||Frequency Range||Real-Time Bandwidth||Minimum Event Duration for 100% POI||SFDR (typical)|
|RSA603A||9 kHz-3.0 GHz||40 MHz||100 μs||70 dBc|
|RSA607A||9 kHz-7.5 GHz||40 MHz||100 μs||70 dBc|