Tektronix Spectrum Analyser Software
Analyse RF and vector signals with Signal-Vu PC
You can now move your analysis of acquisitions off the instrument and anywhere. SignalVu-PC is also the companion software that runs the analysis for the Tektronix USB real-time spectrum analysers and Tektronix MDO/MSO/DPO Series oscilloscopes.
Tektronix Spectrum Analyser Software Product Description
SignalVu-PC is the foundation of RF and vector signal analysis software that helps you easily validate RF designs. It is based on the signal analysis engine of the RSA5000 Series real-time signal analyzers and runs on your computer or Windows tablet. You can now move your analysis of acquisitions off the instrument and anywhere. SignalVu-PC is also the companion software that runs the analysis for the Tektronix USB real-time spectrum analyzers and Tektronix MDO/MSO/DPO Series oscilloscopes. Whether your design validation needs include wideband radar, high data rate satellite links, wireless LAN or frequency-hopping communications, the SignalVu-PC comprehensive suite of tools and application software can speed your time-to-insight by showing you the time-variant behavior of these signals.
- Multi-domain tool set for spectrum analysis, vector signal analysis, demodulation, and more including:
- Offline analysis of waveforms captured by all Tektronix spectrum analyzers and oscilloscopes standard
- Real-time recording and analysis with Tektronix RSA signal analyzers (RSA7100, RSA600, RSA500, and RSA306 Series) standard
- Options to turn the 5 Series/6 Series/6 Series B MSO or MDO4000B/C Series Oscilloscopes into wide-band vector signal analyzers (VSAs) with up to 2 GHz analysis bandwidth using Connect (CON-SVPC).
- The 5GNR analysis plug-in is supported on Windows 10 (SignalVu-PC), 5 Series/6 Series/6 Series B MSO models.
- Analyze without acquisition hardware present
- Analyze wideband designs
- Free up instruments for further use while analysis occurs offline
- Use your Windows tablet or your powerful PC workstation
- Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows 8 (64 bit), and Windows 10 compatible
- Node Locked and Floating License available for each SignalVu-PC optional application
- Accurate measurements of 5GNR Uplink and Downlink frame structures in accordance to 3GPP Release 16 standards, including Modulation Accuracy, Channel Power, Adjacent Channel Power, and Spectrum Emission Mask
- Extensive time-correlated, multi-domain displays connect problems in time, frequency, phase, and amplitude for quicker understanding of cause and effect when troubleshooting
- Power measurements and signal statistics help you characterize components and systems: ACLR, Multicarrier ACLR, Power vs. Time, CCDF, and OBW/EBW
- EMC/EMI pre-compliance and troubleshooting with RSA signal analyzers - CISPR detectors, predefined standards, limit lines, easy accessory setup, ambient capture, failure analysis, and report generation
- WLAN spectrum and modulation transmitter measurements based on IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/j/p/n/ac/ad/ay standards
- Bluetooth® Transmitter Measurements based on Bluetooth SIG RF specifications for Basic Rate, Low Energy, and Bluetooth 5. Some support of Enhanced Data Rate
- Settling time measurements, frequency, and phase for characterization of wideband frequency-agile oscillators
- Advanced Pulse analysis suite - automated pulse measurements provide deep insight into pulse train behavior. Measurement pulse statistics over many acquisitions (millions of pulses).
- General purpose digital modulation analysis (SVM) provides modulation analysis of 25 modulation types
- Flexible OFDM analysis of custom OFDM signals
- Frequency offset control for analyzing baseband signals with near-zero intermediate frequencies (IF)
- AM/FM/PM modulation and audio measurements for characterization of analog transmitters and audio signals
- Simple and complete APCO Project 25 transmitter compliance testing and analysis for Phase 1 (C4FM) and Phase 2 (TDMA)
- Playback of recorded files from the USB spectrum analyzers (RSA306, RSA500, and RSA600)
- LTE™ FDD and TDD Base Station (eNB) Transmitter RF measurements
- Automated Phase Noise / Jitter measurements
- Signal Classification and Survey
- Wideband radar and pulsed RF signals
- Frequency agile communications
- Broadband satellite and microwave backhaul links
- Wireless LAN, Bluetooth, Commercial Wireless
- Land Mobile Radio (LMR), APCO P25
- Long Term Evolution (LTE), Cellular
- 5GNR Cellular base station or user equipment transmitter test
- EMC/EMI pre-compliance and troubleshooting