Tektronix TekSmartLab™ Software
Supports up to 600 instruments (100 test benches) on a single platform
The centralized control of instruments enabled by the TekSmartLab solution dramatically improves the classroom and lab experience for students, instructors and lab managers. With the TekSmartLab, instructors, students, and lab managers all benefit from improved connectivity, workflow, and automation.
The TBX3000A connects and controls instruments through USB cables, and communicates with the TSL3000B software on the lab server via the wireless network.
On the lab server, the TSL3000B communicates with the TBX3000A on each bench. The TSL3000B gives instructors centralized control of large fleets of instruments and gives students the ability to retrieve and save the test results online.
Tektronix TekSmartLab™ Software Product Description
TekSmartLab is the industry's first network-based instrument management solution for teaching labs, enabling a more efficient lab experience. With the TekSmartLab, instructors, students, and lab managers all benefit from improved connectivity, workflow, and automation.
- Easy to setup with industrial reliability
- Intuitive instructor - course - exercise organization
- Centralized monitoring and remote assistance
- Online editing and submission of test reports
- Automatic instrument asset information recording
- Lab managers can efficiently manage lab instruments:
- Setup configurations of large fleets of instruments with one click
- Capture instrument asset information automatically
- Instructors can manage teaching work flow more efficiently:
- Instrument configuration can be saved and distributed to all the instruments when required
- Monitor and control the lab instruments remotely to assist the students
- Define report templates and have them load automatically when students are using smart devices
- Students can interact with their lessons seamlessly:
- Retrieve and save test results wirelessly via smart devices
- Edit and submit test reports electronically
- Download materials that are on the lab server (lab procedures, videos, and more)
- Basic teaching laboratory