VIAVI OneAdvisor-800 Cell Site Tester
All-in-One Cell-site Installation and Maintenance Test Solution
The VIAVI OneAdvisor-800 is the first test tool designed to address the challenges of a modern cell-site technician. By rolling all the key cell-site test capability into one portable tester and combining it with easy-touse test process and reporting automation, VIAVI has equipped mobile service providers, tower companies, and contractors to meet the work-speed and test coverage requirements for 5G buildouts and LTE maintenance.
VIAVI OneAdvisor-800 Cell Site Tester Product Description
The VIAVI OneAdvisor-800 is designed to meet the evolving needs of service providers, field technicians and contractors as they scale 5G infrastructure. OneAdvisor-800 allows cell site technicians to test fiber, RF, and CPRI/Ethernet from a single instrument, replacing multiple independent tools (OTDR, CAA, Fiber Scope) and significantly reducing the total cost of ownership.
The instrument’s workflow user interface carefully guides technicians through a pre-configured common test process, making sure that technicians complete the job in the same way and to the same specifications. With OneAdvisor-800, tower hands get built-in guidance, automatic test configuration, pass/fail results, and a single closeout report every time, at every site.
- Improved tool efficiency: Replaces multiple independent tools (i.e. OTDR, CAA, Fiber scope, etc).
- Broad coverage: Covers all radios types (LTE and 5G) and topologies (Macro-cell, Small-cell, C-RAN, and/or DAS)
- Scalable: As a team’s test responsibility grows, so can the OneAdvisor platform with modular test components
- Greater accuracy: Complete test plans exactly to the specifications of the service provider with precise measurements.
- Consistency: Test processes and workflows are defined centrally and “pushed” to test instruments, eliminating the variability of manual procedures and drives consistent, repeatable results, regardless of technician skill or experience level.
- Lower Training Costs: Training focus shifts to the test process itself, which is faster and easier to learn, rather than on technical information that is generally time-consuming and overwhelming for new technicians.
- Speed: Job Manager eliminates wasted technician time trying to remember which tests to run and how to run them